Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 5 in Korea



Countdown: 110 days.

Second day in school isn't that good @ all. I started off the day by being 15 minutes late for the 1st class - Game Theory cuz I was late for the early shuttle bus that goes to school. Game Theory, sounds very tempting, but the actual content is far from being tempting. It has nothing to do with Games @ all, but rather, how decisions of one object and affect the decisions of other objects, like how game operates. However, there are 3 redeeming factors in this class - Girls, girls and still girls haha... I finally have 3 pretty Korean female students in the same class as me!! But doesn't matter lah, my heart is settled on 1 already. Anyway, I noticed Korean guys like to have this kind of messy hairstyle, while the ladies dressed very elegantly with thick makeup smacked on their faces and they like to wear high-heels to class - the higher, the better!!

Lunch time as usual, met the French ladies, Enazi, Rakib and a couple other nationalities @ the canteen in basement 1. Sian man, I just realized the menu got like 10 over edible foods to choose from and I figured I got 3 months more to go, so I have to permutate the 10 dishes to make sure I don't get bored of them before the term ends. I managed to get my internet fixed so I can use the internet service in my room. Afterwards, I attended this class - Introduction to Multimedia + Lab which is completely sick cuz the dude is like murmuring all the way and he is like Hiro Nakamura from Heroes - he can stop time when he starts talking!! I almost dozed off in class. In the end I checked, the lab clashes with the lecture of another important module I have. So shucks, I attended this class for nothing.

I went back strai8 to dormitory to sleep before coming out in the evening for dinner. I came to the same cafeteria with my roomie, Muugii (the Mongolian dude) and I ordered Chicken Curry Rice. Woohoo!! Overall rating for the food - 3/10. Failed!! I now left with 9 foods to permutate for the rest of the semester. Feeling not full and unsatisfied, we went over to the Munji dorm (which is smacked in the middle of school) to play table tennis. Not long after, we went down to Jeonmin-dong to walk around the streets. Pretty boring for a night I would say and Enazi supposed to bring back to the Shisha House yet I can't find him anywhere.

Looks like I am gonna return back to my dorm and chill over there. I eagerly awaits the dawn of a new day!!

No comments: