Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Final Countdown: 7 days.



















Today I had very little sleep cuz I watched Arsenal match last night. Heng we won *lol* So I went to church (for probably the last time in Daejeon). Hmm, they all threw me a mini partay and the pastor gave me a present before bidding me farewell. I am so gonna miss you guys @ Sae Ro Nam church :) See you guys soon (I hope).

I went to visit Pem after the party and brought her some cake. Now I see she can sit up and like got more freedom of movements, I feel happy for her progress. I chat with her a while and this is probably my last time seeing her before I head back to sunny island Singapore. Get well soon!!

I then chiong down to E-Mart (man, it is a great store) and got some socks cuz my socks are tearing apart and a shoe stick that helps to put ur feet comfortably into the shoes + a pair of shoe soles for my current gonna-be-cui Converse. I went to check out Galleria and grab my new pair of fresh Converse shoes from there. Now I put on my new pairs of toe socks (those glove-like socks) and put on my new Converse and walk proudly and happily. I am not retiring the old pair since I need it to play takraw and street soccer :)

Later I chilled a little @ Starbucks and now is X'mas season, which means the Toffee Nut flavoured latte is back!! I have waited for a year since 2007 to get this. I thought they discontinued this flavour cuz it taste really good @ the same price. Man, I am in love with Starbucks all over again. It gave me no reasons to turn to other coffee joints!! I did some self study for Game Theory until 6pm before taking the bus back to ICU. Oh, later we gonna go to this Algerian restaurant that I went earlier when I was in Daejeon - Ali Baba.

Amin took us to the restaurant in his car and we met Malaz and Enazi there, together with Dennis and Muugii and some other friends from the States - Janet, Lora and Lynette. We had really good appetizer and main course (Lamb Shoulder with Yellow Rice and Potatoes), but unfortunately, for big bottomless pit like me, I am never full. But it was fun just to sit down and chat and not think about school work. I like this kinda life

Do You Know That...
Koreans add a year to their age e.g. if I am born in 1985, I am 23 in Western system but 24 in Korean system. This is because they believe that the moment you are born, you are already one year old. Hmm?

No comments: