Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 100 in Korea!









Countdown: 15 days.

Today don't know why, so cold and I almost died in the cold weather. As usual, I woke up late and so I made the SAFE club waited for me *lol* We took 3 cabs to go to Nam Sun ice skating rim. Along the way, guess what happened? To some people, it may be trivial, but to me, it is MAJOR - I SAW SNOWS FLYING IN THE SKY!! Like many many flakes were flying all around. Woohoo~ Welcome the winter season (although I am not a big fan of coldness).

We went in and get our skates and get wrapped up and chiong into the rim. To be honest, it has been a long time since I skated so I was a little apprehensive about my skating skill. I went slowly, for fear I malu myself. After about 10 rounds, I got used to the skate and my balance and I am ready to chiong. The siren rang and we all had to evacuate the rim cuz they got smoothen the ice with that vehicle thingy, so I went to buy latte and drink (since I am still zoink out). I met this little girl (8 years old), Jane and initially, I tried to speak with her in Korean, but she totally shocked me with her English (with accent somemore). From the conversation, I realized she started figure skating about 2 months ago and have been regularly patronizing this rim. So I went in and skate together with her and chit chatting. Man, I tell you, this girl is so nice lah - knowing that the skates is not good, she went out to take 2 sponges for me to cover my ankles (the skates really suck; it cause major blisters on my 2 ankles). She looked just like a younger sister to me; if only I had a younger sister *sulks*

We skated for an hour before her mom came and pick her up. That was the last I saw of her. Suddenly, as I was skating, this bugger from behind pushed me and he is none other than the guy with the white tiger headwear. He is seriously a major a-hole. Because of his seniority, you know in Korea, they pick on juniors like us. Dammit man, I fell right on my butt, but lucky got too much meat to cushion if not I will kill him on the spot. He not only pushed me, but the other guys as well. Ultra buay tahun.

After skating, we went to So-Dal-Gu-Ji for a nice and warm spicy chicken broth (with chicke inside of course). What a slack day~

No comments: