Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 83 in Korea.




Countdown: 32 days.
Currency exchange: SGD 1 to 880.83 won.
Temperature reading: 16 degree celsius.

Today I met 2 female friends, Narae and Sohyan for lunch @ Jeonmin-dong. We are supposed to meet like 2 weeks ago, but because of studies and personal commitment, we had to postpone week after week till today. Finally they gonna bring me to eat "Sung Gate Tongue" (not some animal's tongue, just the hanyu pinyin of the name of the dish), otherwise known as Herbal Chicken Soup with delicious rice stuffed inside this poor little bugger. I heard that it is supposed to keep your body warm in the cold season (which is like now) and they loaded some cheap ginseng into the soup. Awesome stuff!!

After that, we went to Vero Espresso for Caramel Latte and then come back to ICU cuz Sohyan has a class @ 2:30pm. I went to computer room to do my review while Narae hits her comfort zone on level 3. Time striks 4 and I chiong to the field to train soccer with the IVP team. Somehow or rather, I am quite comfortable with playing right wing back position. You know in a soccer team (in Singapore context), not many people wanna be a defender. They just wanna stand @ the front line and be scoring goals. I find defending a very interesting job, but trust me, it ain't an easy job. Defenders usually get the blame if things go wrong because they are like your last line of hope. Okie I babble too much, so my point is, this Saturday we gonna play against KAIST (a sister university) and hopefully I will get fielded in the first 11. Considering my consistency in skill, strength and stamina, it shouldn't be a problem *lol*

After training, I washed up a little and had dinner with San-In and Steve and then come back to computer room again to do my review + watch Youtube + listen to music + slacking. Gotta catch the 9:30pm bus back to Hwaam. Ciao.

No comments: