Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 75 in Korea.

Countdown: 40 days.
Currency exchange: SGD 1 to 860 won.
Temeprature reading: 9 degree celsius.

Darn, today I missed my morning lecture :( I guess I shouldn't sleep late anymore because my biological clock is changing from time to time. I woke up @ 1pm and went for Intro to Multimedia lecture. We went through the 2nd part of Bitmap Imaging. Sucks, we got a term project but I don't think it is gonna be difficult because we got probably 1 month or less to do it.

After class, I chiong down to Galleria to change my trench coat for a casual blazer (the lady is nice to let me exchange) and I went to pick up Matthew's Lakland bass + my Ibanez double guitar bag!! Korean won is appreciating and now it is not so profitable to shop. Somemore I have to pay Matthew SGD $62 for the Timbreland boat shoe that we spreed and SGD $53 for a pair of Papillio sandals I ordered from Hui Juan. I should stop my shopping spree. Evening came and I had my dinner @ Isaac's Toast. One thing I really like about Korean High School Girls is that they mature really fast (in terms of their appearance) and looking very good @ tender age. Singapore High School Girls look kiddish, compared to these pretty Korean ladies. Haix, I can't complain.

Anyway, I am working on the KR Rockers' Tee Shirt Design and I had a little draft. Please give some feedback. Thanks.

No comments: