Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 85 in Korea.




Countdown: 30 days.
Currency exchange: SGD 1 to 919 won.
Temperature reading: 10 degree celsius.

Today for Movie and Soc, we watched a movie again, featuring Hilary Swank - Boys Don't Cry. It is based on a true story about a biologically borned female, who prefer to be a male and enter a new town to hang out with a new group of people. He/she eventually falls in love with the hometown beauty, but subsequently his/her secret was discovered and his/her life is being ripped apart. As usual, this show is filled with sex scenes and for those who haven't seen Hilary's boyish side, PLEASE GO WATCH THE MOVIE.

Anyway, the same old usual routine (needless to explain) but today we had a last minute training session in preparation of tomorrow's game against KAIST (sister university). I was so immersed in the training that I totally lost count of the time and I have a lecture @ 4pm. Fortunately Miss Lee is an understanding person and she let me joined in the class even though I was half an hour late. Today Dong Hyun is doing the presentation on Problem Solving in group. I totally look up to this guy cuz his english is not proficient @ all, but he still gives his best shot. Awesome effort.

San-In ain't free today, so I had to have dinner on my own and after that, I went to look for Emma to loan her bf's bicycle to go Jeonmin-dong buy a cuppa hot Latte before going to L409 to do my Animation project. I am quite happy with my progress and I should be able to finish the entire complete project before end of the month. As planned, I have a futsal friendly with the IT Tech Program dudes after their Taekwondo lesson and today, we have got a rare guest - Malaz. To be honest, I am totally worn out from the noon soccer training and this and tomorrow got match. My body is gonna collapse soon.

We came back to Hwaam, showered and cleaned before gathering @ the kitchen to cook supper. Akmal and Malaz prepared tuna with potatoes (one with onions and the other without). Vioreh (not sure if it is the correct spelling of his name) the Moldovan guy prepared mushroom soup. I cooked eggs with little bit of tuna and pepper. Malaz cooked yellow rice too and we all had our fill. Pem made us some nice fragrant tea.

What a wonderful night.

No comments: