Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 72 in Korea.


Countdown: 43 days.
Currency exchange: SGD 1 to 838 won.
Temperature reading: 11 degree celsius.

Weekends are alway good for resting, so I decided to sleep in till 3pm before moving off to Dunsan-dong to go shop and buy some groceries for the week. I arrived @ Galleria around 4pm and went to shop for my Fall/Winter outwear. I have surveyed many brands before settling on Tate London trenchcoat. It cost around SGD $106 given the poor exchange rate now, but still look feasible in Singapore (I guess). I then head over to Vivace Music Store to order Matthew's Lakland bass and the Ibanez dual bag for the 2 guitars to bring back to Singapore. Next, the sole cushion of my Lee Cooper loafers are as good as gone, so I had to replace them @ the cobbler near Galleria shopping mall; it cost me 8,000 won.

Later @ around half past 5, I shopped @ E-Mart (been a long time) and met Jack (the Mongolian guy who lived in Jeonmin-dong) and his friends. We had a short conversation before we broke off and shopped individually. I bought bread, ham, jajangmuen and Maxwell House 3-in-1 coffee. Then I proceed back to ICU for dinner. Man, I haven't had lunch and dinner tasted so good!!

I will be going back to Hwaam to watch the EPL matches @ 12am. So see you guys.

No comments: