Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 97 in Korea.









Countdown: 18 days.
Currency exchange: SGD 1 to 977 won.
Temperature reading: 7 degree celsius.

Last night was a head spinner; I woke up @ 3:45pm today and went to school to do revision for Computer Animation class + finish up my project report + finish the camera animation for my project and I am done. Everything is falling right on schedule. Swee~

Also, we attended a concert in school, performed by my friend's band Carpe Diem. To be honest, I don't really like their renditions of the music, but as friends, I went to support. I was not disappointed for the night cuz I won the lucky draw and they gave me 10,000\ as prize (see pic above)!! Song boh!! Come to concert and get free moolah - it would only happen in Korea *lol*

Heroes Season 3 Episode 10

No comments: