Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 20 in Korea

Countdown: 95 days.

Days come and go. Today is Wednesday and Wednesday = FREE DAY!! Yahoo!!

I went for a soccer tryout for the university team for this semester and surprizingly I can play better than them!! Haha... The captain asked me to come back to train with them in the following week - does it mean I am in?? Haha... Who cares?

And I realized there is a ICU Rockers' performance tonight @ the auditorium!~! Yahoo x2!! I didn't even know that such a boring school in Korea do have rock bands performance; MUST SEE TONIGHT!!

~TONIGHT~

I went for the Rockers' performance and I must say, the in-house bands are not as good as I expected them to be. The guest band from KAIST University can pwn the *toot* outta our school's rock bands. The girl is pretty, the guitarist uses PRS and the bassist's technique and sound puts all the other to shame. It was a gre8 experience and an eye-opener, but I think the people @ KR can do so much better, right?? The only redeeming factor is the 2 girls in the band - 1 plays keyboard/guitar and the other sings. The keyboardist/guitarist is hot and the singer's vocal power is un-matchable (very close to Shi Li, but still Shi Li is the rock queen!! *lol* ultimate por-ness).

No comments: