Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 39 in Korea.





Countdown: 76 days.

Temperature reading: 13 degree celsius.

Yet a fresh new start for a new week and I am entering into week #6 of my academic year in ICU; 9 more weeks to go!! I woke up a little late today cuz it is my free day and I head down to Jeonmin-dong to eat Isaac's Toast again. I went strai8 back to school to do some revision for Intro to Multimedia cuz tomorrow got class quiz. I met Enazi along the way and got his bike to go to town to do some guitar shopping.

I have decided on the model I wanna buy - http://www.schoolmusic.co.kr/Shop/index.php3?var=Good&Good_no=7172



Oh, I also bought some Nutella from the Expo Core along the way back to school. I had BBQ Pork with Rice for dinner and head straight back to the computer room to do my self study + finishing some last minute touches to my Game Theory assignment, which is due tomorrow. Ah, slack day!!

No comments: