Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 25 in Korea











Countdown: 90 days.

It is finally Monday, the start of a new week, but then again, Chu-Seok festival spills over from last week, so today is still a holiday for me. I got up late and saw Muugii (my room mate) eating food he brought from last week's Chu-Seok celebration. I, in turn, went to Jeonmin-dong to have my meal @ Lotteria. I ordered Giant Double burger. It is not exactly as fantastic as the picture suggests, but still a very nice eating burger.

I went back to school to find Max and retrieve my watch, then again the piggish me followed him and his cousin to Jeonmin-dong to eat Sam-joke-sal (in English, 3 layer meat aka bbq pork). It was super duper delicious man and man, I love Korean BBQ. It is the true blue thing you can get, as compared to SG. To spice things up, we had 2 young and pretty babes sitting near us and it definitely sizzles the atmosphere!! *whistle*

I met Muugii back in school and we head onto this store Hi Mart (which is like Sim Lim Sqaure in SG) and then proceed next to E Mart to get our daily groceries. The day ended off in James and Max dormitory room where we chill and talk cock and play guitar and sing the night away!!

No comments: