Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day 37 in Korea





Countdown: 78 days.

Temperature reading: 14 degree celsius.

Woohoo... It is a cold windy and chilling Saturday morning, I woke up around 11am and I have a meeting with Mr Bongsu from Sae Ro Nam church because of an appointment we made last Saturday. He is gonna show me around Daejeon where I can buy my guitar. We browsed many areas, but it was rather disappointing and I did not find the guitar that I set out to buy. So he was kind enough to drop off @ Galleria where I had my lunch and shopped around the area before meeting Divyan and the church guys opposite the church. We headed off for a noon game of bowling.

Woohoo, it has been a long time since I bowled and to be honest, I was kinda not so good but since it was just for fun, I can be not so pro. It turned out that I was the better of the players haha - having 3 strikes in a game and I cleared many spares. Hmm I think this game is not about skill; it is more like understanding the Newton's Law of Motion and applying it appropriately with the right amount of force and direction *lol* After that, we went to Ashley's place @ Homever (something like our Ikea) and had English/Italian buffet. The sausages, pastas, soupies, spaghetti, salmon etc. were fantastic (of cuz it came with beautiful price tag too) but I really had a my first ever, very full and satisfying meal in Korea. After that, we went to shop around the mall and I found a cheap polo tee which cost only 3,000 won (approximately $3.68) so I bought it and you guys can see it from the photo above.

Finally, all good things must come to an end, so Divyan fetched me back to ICU where I took a bus back to my dormitory. Good night.

No comments: