Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 30 in Korea



Countdown: 85 days.

Out of a sudden, today started pouring cats and dogs and I had to meet Sung Jin, Yong Han and Hyung Ju in school cuz we agreed on going out. As usual, I am late for the appointment. Meeting time is 1pm but I came to school @ 2pm due to the rain. We then took bus 750 to the Galleria (Time World) to have my lunch cuz I woke up late and I am cold and I needed some food to keep me warm. We ate @ the food court in the mall. I had Japanese soba with the tako pachi topping. Yummilicious!! We then proceed up the level to the sports section and got myself a black NY (New York Yankees cap). Yong Han and Hyung Ju each bought a pair of coolio Converse sneakers. Right after purchase, we went to a guitar store in the building @ basement 1, but to my disappointment, the guitars there are of weird brands or rather, un-commercialized brands. To make things worse, they are super overpriced. On the way, I discovered more familiar makan places - BURGER KING!! and Auntie Anne (nice pretzels). I bought a pretzel coated with cinnamon sugar to munch on the way back to school. Sung Jin was so nice - he bought all of us teriyaki bbq pork on stick.

~Back in ICU~

We settled down in Sung Jin's room. Ha Mok went back to Busan (his hometown) because during Chu-Seok he was caught in a traffic jam so he didn't have time to go back. We chilled awhile when we were joined by super emo boy - Jang Ha Jong. Why super emo boy, most of you must be wondering? He behaves like tomorrow he is going die!! Serious he needs to chill on school work and learn to relax and enjoy. We went to Jeonmin-dong again and this time we headed to a Cheena restaurant to makan. I had JaJangMuien (noodle with jajang sauce) + we ordered a large plate of dumplings and lemon chicken. Woohoo~ Whooping cheap and good - 3,000 won which equates to SGD $3.76.

What a wonderful way to end the night than to sit in the computer room doing a homework that is due next week - I seriously need to get a life.

No comments: