Friday, September 12, 2008

Day 22 in Korea













Countdown: 93 days.

Due to last night noraebang (aka K-Boxing), I woke up late and missed my Movie and Society class today but it is all fine because according to my mates, the lecturer did not go through anything major. I woke up around 2pm, then took the shuttle bus ride to jeonmin-dong to makan lunch @ Isaac Toast (man, I think I am addicted to the burger that the auntie prepares and she is a very nice lady). My initial plan was to go to school lab to complete my C++ programming assignments, but to my disappointment (or rather happiness), the lab was closed because tomorrow is the beginning of Korean Chu-Seok day (aka Thanksgiving day) and will last till Monday. Shiok~ I got excuse to postpone my submission date!! I went to chill out @ the computer room before going to jeonmin-dong again for dinner (how interesting right?). Lucky for me, I met Mr Jungil Lee @ the duc-khal-be place and got a free treat from him!! Woohoo...

On the way back to school, I met Ha Mok and Sung Jin and went with them back to their dormitory in school to relax and talk cock sing song play mahjong before meeting Enazi to go to Santa Claus (a favourite hangout for foreigners). We were supposed to meet the French ladies there, but we came too early so we waited around. Just nice saw Malaz and Simuel @ the Shisha House just nearby, so I went in and talk cock with them, smoke some Shisha and drink latte. Half an hour later we head onto Santa Claus to drink beer and meet some new foreign friends. Amin, a super cool Tunisian guy brought us to clubbing areas in Daejeon. For a moment, I feel as though I have been revived again. Just when I thought that all hopes are lost for this boring city, a beacon of light came to my rescue. The place we went were filled with shopping malls, clubs and pubs. The people here are generally more well dressed and much more exciting than those people in my school area. We settled down @ J Rock Bar where we meet even more foreigners (Americans, Canadians, Kenyans, Columbians etc). We danced the night away with all the loud blasting R'n'B + House music and went to Mac @ 4am for the breakfast!!

Nice pipping hot Big Breakfast Meal awaits me~

No comments: