Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 42 in Korea.







Countdown: 73 days.

Temperature reading: 17 degree celsius.

Thursday = siong day for me. I have class running from 10:30am all the way till 9pm. Tiring, but satisfying. I had lunch with 2 Korean students who were kind to bring me go eat Korean pizza (otherwise known as flour fried with green onions and squids). We also had BBQ pork!! Woohoo a fantastic lunch + the fact that they treated me, so it is extra joy. I felt bad so I decided to treat them to Vero Espresso for coffee.

The highlight of the day - I received my Ibanez ART120WH. A definite white beauty with that Eclipse-shaped body and the fierce Ibz active pickups like that of EMGs. I decide to name her "Snowey"!! I manage to meet a Korean guitar teacher in the store and he is really a blues/funk maestro. The feel he had when he played my "metal" guitar was fantastic. I wished I could be like him one day. I did a free jam with 2 of the bassists in the store and had lotsa fun, but time do not permit me to stay further, so I had to make my way back to school cuz I have got a lab session going on @ 7pm.

I was so excited that I missed my dinner, so now I am gonna get down to cooking. Take good care cuz tomorrow is national holiday for all Korea!! Rocks~ I am going to Jeonju.

No comments: