Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 55 in Korea.

Countdown: 60 days.
Countdown to exams: 1 day.

Temperature reading: 17 degree celsius.

I woke up to a cold and warm sunny afternoon (if you catch my drift). It was 2:33pm so I got up, washed up, changed out and get ready to go to school. Thanks to my soccer coach, I have got free breads for munch to my fill my stomach after missing my lunch. I arrived in school @ 3:20pm and thereafter, went to withdraw moolah to fund my dinner. I was so smart to press 600,000 won (approx SGD $712) withdrawal and there I am stuck with a huge stack of cash. Fortunately, the ATM has deposit function, so I took what I wanted and put the rest back to where it belonged. Then I proceed to my "lab" to begin my revision. Just 1 more day to exam and I am totally excited (not to mention, partially afraid), but I guess I have to go through it anyway (so might as just get it over and done with asap).

So here I am mugging till 6pm, met San-In for dinner and an unexpected guest showed up - my roomie, Muugii. As a form of politeness, since he is sitting alone, I asked San-In to invite him to sit with us and eat. Not trying to pretend to be nice or what, I just acted as myself and chat as per normal. After dinner, we parted ways in school and I went to the restroom to wash up. On my way back to my "lab", I saw Muugii waiting for the lift, so I greeted him as per normal but he looked at me and gave no response. I will take it as he is shy or rather, a man of few words (giving him rhe benefit of the doubt) and walked off. Talking about false pretense, hmm, the accusers seem to be the culprits e.g. the sadducees and the pharisees. I rest my case.

Today my friend called me a postman because of my jacket!! Where got postman wear yellow jacket, a MLB NY cap + Levi's Signature jeans + Pedro loafers to go delivery one?? Super off siah. Anyway, Han Feng showed me this video over msn and I figured I should share with you people. Don't cry!!


[Joke of the day] Ah Beng calls the telephone operator.
Ah Beng: 'Could you please tell me the time difference between Singapore and New York ?'
Operator: 'Just a minute...'
Ah Beng: 'Thank you.'
Ah Beng got his answer and cut off the line.

No comments: