Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 62 in Korea.

Countdown: 53 days.

Temperature reading: 17 degree celsius.

Ah, I was roused from my sleep by a telephone call that came from my pastor in the church I am attending while I am here. I call him Pastor Won and we agreed to meet up for lunch today. So we head over to Jeonmin-dong, into 1 of the noodle houses and had some udon and rice. So we begin to chat about what am I doing here and my plans while staying here. He is a really nice guy and I found out that his wife and 2 children are living in the States right now. Awesome man!! He has been there for 24 years with his family. Oh, and his english is superb. We had coffee after lunch and continued talking until some time later, he fetched me back to school, uttered a word of prayer for me and leave me to do my work. It is really heartwarming to know that someone do care about me in a foreign land. I am touched.

Anyway, it was raining in the noon so I think soccer training is cancelled. Darn, I brought all my gears down!! So bo pian, I am stuck in the computer room slacking my day off until 6pm when I met San-In and guest, Muugii (lol) for dinner. We had a great time, although still a little tense, but I believe the post-meal exercise (table tennis) helped to ease the tension. We had lots of fun and San-In is really good with table tennis. After the game, Muugii and I came back to the computer room, where he is off doing his stuffs and I, watching Resident Evil (the DVD I borrowed from the multimedia room).

I think I am going to practise sepak takraw later. IHG FTW!!

No comments: