Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 66 in Korea.

Countdown: 49 days.
Currency exchange: SGD 1 to 946 won.
Temperature reading: 13 degree celsius.

Sunday morning is a good day to go to church, especially since I am playing for the praise team for the first time ever and for the first time ever, Divyan is late *lol* We had a really good time in church and there is this backup singer, Jinny Park. She looks pleasant and I kinda glanced at her half the time, but she looks a little too old for me *sulks* Anyway, I managed to shake her hands before she left. Hmm, then I went over to Sanette's house (a South African lady) to help her fix her iBook G4 since I am supposed to the computer whiz but it seems like something is wrong with her hard disk so I don't dare to go anything beyond the surface. I left shortly after to E Mart where I had Popeye chicken for lunch *yum yum* I proceeded to the Galleria to shop for a nice thin layer jumper, as well as a cardigan. Just then, I met Sekwon, my Movie and Society classmate whom I alway see in school but never really spoke to. He invited me to have coffee with him @ Beans and Pieces, level 9. We have some friendly discussion on Singaporean and Korean cultures + a little men talk on women (like what's new right?). We head off to shop for Sekwon's 2000 days anniversary present for his girlfriend. I bet all you SG girls would be so jealous when you hear this - he bought a USD 300 tall boots for his gf + a couple sweater from Tate + flower delivery service + anniversary card!! This dude spent roughly about USD 500 just for the event!! Easily put Singaporean guys to shame.

We took bus 750 back to ICU and on the way, we are surrounded by tonnes upon tonnes of pretty girls (but sorry guys, they are ultra minors). I can't believe how Korean girls can look so beautifully mature @ such tender age? It is almost unbelievable. Anyway, I am back to ICU now and I am gonna watch Chelsea and Liverpool fight it out later. Arsenal FTW!!

No comments: