Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 46 in Korea.

Countdown: 69 days.

Temperature reading: 15 degree celsius.

Today is a crazy start of the week - 6am soccer training in school & I had to walk all the way from my dormitory to school (approx 30 minutes) because the bus shuttle starts @ 7:10am and I promised the captain I would attend the training. Cui~ The team is trained by an outsider coach with his 2 assistants. He looks rugged, but still got the touches man. We did fitness training, as well as some on-the-ball skills and routines - crossing, shooting, passing etc. After that, we played a friendly match to determine which team buys breakfast. End up we won but haha, it was just a joke zzz... However, the captain was darn nice. He is younger than me but because it was the 1st time I am eating breakfast with them, so he treated me. Nice-si. We had Korean rice with potatoes and kimchis. I sat among a bunch of Korean speaking dudes and couldn't make out what they were talking, but luckily I got a kind dude who helped sub it in english for me. Kam sah ham-ni-da :)

Following breakfast, I went back to dormitory by bus (finally) and had a good shower before heading to bed and I zonked out for 6 hours before waking up @ 4pm to go to school to start my mugging. My all-time computer roommate, Yoo San-Ein invited me for dinner with him and 2 other friends and so we headed down to the cafeteria for Korean style dinner :) I had a chat with his friends and they invited me to drink with them some time later in the week, so I accepted the offer *lol* How can you drink and not call Gerald along? That would be so uncool eh.

Shortly after dinner, we went back to computer room to study and this msn thing distracts me badly especially with the introduction of MSN group chat thingy where everybody in the channel will receive the mass message that 1 person send and it is unstoppable!! I am glad that despite being far away from home, there are people back home who actually miss me and I can't wait to fly back to see the new freshies (woohoo, eager anticipation!!). With that, I end my day mugging in the computer room that I hang out so often in. I am gonna finish up my lab work tomorrow and concentrate mugging.

So good night people... It is such a wonderful blessing to be able to sleep on a comfy bed...

No comments: