Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 49 in Korea.


Countdown: 66 days.

Temperature reading: 16 degree celsius.

The same old day in school except that I got a make up class from 1:30pm to 3:30pm. That sucks man, but overall I enjoyed the class alot cuz today was more hand-ons. I am not really a big fan of lecturer teach and you just listen cuz it makes me very very sleepy. Class ended and I rolled back into the computer room to do my self study again. I feel that I have studied more than all my other semesters' mugging combined.

As usual, dinner with San-In and another female student and I went to Dunsan-dong today to buy a nice little cover for my Ipod Nano Chromatic :) It is a Belkin leather protective case with screen protective for the Nanos. They always say - no point investing when you can't protect those investments. It took me almost a month to buy this freaking case. Now I don't have to worry about my Nano getting scratched.

Tomorrow I am gonna get a new custom Stratocaster. Matthew is gonna help me get it back in Singapore. Rocks~

No comments: