Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 41 in Korea.


Countdown: 74 days.

Temperature reading: degree celsius.

I love Wednesday cuz it is a free day and it is an indication that the week is half way done. Today I slept in a little late and woke up around 1pm. I got up, washed up, changed up and head straight to school @ 2pm. I had Kathu Donburi (Japanese Pork Rice) and afterwards went to computer room to do my self study till 4:30pm before going for soccer training. Today is a homecoming day for the seniors of the Aquila football team so they had alumnis vs the young boys. I felt really honoured to be able to play on this occassion. Obviously I did not malu the Singaporeans and did pretty well *lol*

After the training, I went to Jeonmin-dong for dinner. Bet you guessed it - Isaac's Toast FTW!! And then I came straight back to school to study. I don't know why but this 2 weeks I have been mugging really hard. Oh no, am I transforming into a mugger machine??

No comments: