Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 67 in Korea.


Countdown: 48 days.
Currency exchange: SGD 1 to 954 won.
Temperature reading: .

Yet another boring start to the new week. I woke up @ 4pm today and missed my morning soccer training due to my late night watching Liverpool beat Chelski and Arsenal munching on some West Ham.

I came to school to do up my class presentation for this Friday's Intro to Communication lecture. I am supposed to lead the class discussion as part of my final assessment. Hmm, 6pm came and I had dinner with San-In. He told me I could crash his place if I wanna head over to Seoul so I guess it is good news for me. Man, I am back to all these mugging stuffs again. Argh! Gonna quit em' now and chill with the dvd I rented - Step Up (featuring Mario Winans).

Laters~

No comments: