Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 61 in Korea.

Countdown: 54 days.

Temperature reading: 19 degree celsius.

Hmm, what a wonderful day without morning class. Time to sleep in, but uh-oh I slept way too long. I have got a lecture @ 2:30pm and it is already 2pm. So I hop on the 2:10pm bus and head straight to school. Unfortunately, nobody told me that today's lecture has been replaced by a 1:30pm lab session. Darn, I came in late, but I managed to catch up with whatevet the T.A is teaching and he helped me out for Lab 5 assignment with regards to openGL gluLookAt function. So I am pretty much cleared for the week. After class, I did up my Computer Animation project proposal. Initially, my plan is to emulate a scene from Guitar Hero, but I gave that idea up (considering I only have 1 month to do it up). End up, since I am hooked onto the Bomber Man game on my psp now, I figured I could use some help from Bomber Man. Shiok!!

I had dinner with San-In @ 6pm and now I am chilling out @ the computer room. Probably I will slack for the week before picking up the pace again.

[Joke of the day] Ah Beng goes to watch movie!
Why did Ah Beng go to a movie with his 18 friends?
Because according to the advertisement, below 18 is not allowed to go in.

No comments: