Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 47 in Korea.



Countdown: 68 days.

Temperature reading: degree celsius.

A good sleep through the cold weather. I woke up @ 3pm to cook lunch - spicy ramen with the short version of sausage. Just before I left dormitory, I saw this gigantic spider than crawled beside my Converse shoes. I almost freaked out. I screamed like loud and I started jumping on the spidey even though I killed it. Haha, one of its legs got snapped out. Shiok.
So I went to school and hit my favourite spot in the computer room and settled down to do some self study. Finally, my exam timetable is out. It looks pretty evenly spread out, so not a problem for me. Later, I had dinner with San-In @ the cafeteria again. Today dinner is Korean rich, with kimchi, ma-po tofu, some beansprouts and seawood soup. All for just 2,500 won.

After dinner, we went to the school coop to buy some stuffs. I got a "MAXIM" coffee pack (inside got 20 satchets). LOL. What a funny name - MAXIM coffee?? It doesn't even taste sexy @ all. Then I came back to do my self-study again (seems like I am the chao mugger now) and the day is gonna end soon. Hmm, I shall stop for the day and go watch my favourite Heroes Season 3!!

No comments: