Friday, October 3, 2008

Day 43 in Korea.








Countdown: 72 days.

Temperature reading: 14 degree celsius.

I think Fen is gonna kill me cuz we planned to go Jeon Ju for some festival/concert, but end up I told her I overslept. She is so gonna not talk to me. Cui~ I slept late last night and got up real late, but I did msg her that I am not going :( Sian half.

So I woke up @ 4pm later today and I went to school to mug for my Computer Animation when everyone is out having fun *sad life* I am glad I did some self studying so I don't feel guilty for sleeping the entire morning away. I didn't even realized I mugged til 7pm before I went down to Dunsan-dong by bus 750. Along the way, I saw KFC and so I got really excited since it was my first sighting of KFC... As usual, I can't help myself but dive into the restaurant and grab a 2-piece chicken meal (otherwise known as "Smart Choice"). The chicken tasted fresh and not so oily unlike SG. It is crispy, but not oily and definitely the healthier choice. One thing I am very amused with Koreans is that, they like to eat spicy food, but they do not offer chili sauce for the chicken in any of those western restaurants!! WTH!! How can they eat chicken without chili sauce?? It is a sin.

Hmm, shortly after my sumptuous dinner, I went down to E Mart to shop for my daily groceries. I bought ham (3 packets for a good deal), 1 pack of milk, bread, a bigger bowl, a knife-like spreader to apply Nutella on my bread, green tea latte, instant noodles and Korean yakult!! Total amounting to 21,870 won (which is a whooping SGD $26). Man, I am overspending, but I am happy I bought the green tea latte because I never tried making my own GTL before. Sherilyn would die for this GTL!!

So now, I am back in my room enjoying my very 1st, home made GTL!! *yum yum*

No comments: