Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 48 in Korea.

Countdown: 67 days.

Temperature reading: 17 degree celsius.

Today is a crazy day for me. My room mate suddenly wanna watch movie and so we watched movie till like 6am in the morning before tucking in. I slept all the way till 4pm before waking up to go to school to mug. I feel that my life is becoming mundane with the coming of mid term exams. Everyday I go to school to study and then come back to rest and the whole cycle repeats daily. I am meeting San-In for dinner again and we ate together since Monday @ the school cafeteria, punctually @ 6pm.

After dinner, I came back to mug again while he goes to his study group. I just received an email from my lecturer that because she is not gonna be in town this week, there will be no mid term exams for that module. Wah shiok!! So now it is time to relax and watch my favourite tv English series - Heroes.

Heroes Season 3 Episode 2 - http://www.videosinhd.com/mega.html?file=WLHQ2OY2

No comments: