Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 56 in Korea.




Countdown: 59 days.

Temperature reading: 15 degree celsius.

Today is what I call the "Greatest Survival of Harsh Man Made Ordeal!!" 3 exams in a day - 10am to 12pm, 1pm to 3pm and 4pm to 6pm. Woohoo, this is the first time in my entire life to go through such powderful stress, but I am glad and proud to say I have overcome it. Haha laughter first; tears later probably?

I slept at 4am last night cuz I keep tossing and turning in bed. I thought "if I can't wake up today = GG-fied!!" But I did, with the help of Emma and my dear alarm clock!!

After an eventful day, I dropped by the multimedia room to loan 2 DVDs - 1 Korean rock band comedy and the other, Shallow Hal!! Awesome comical videos for the weekend to de-stress!! Then I meet San-In for dinner again at the cafeteria, after which we went down to the Galleria departmental store to purchase his book and had Cookie and Cream Latte + donuts @ Dunkin' Donuts!! Yummilicious pastry and beverage for the wonderful evening. This ain't over for me yet; still gotta survive a 1 hour test tomorrow @ 4pm + a term paper to submit by next Friday + a lab assignment to submit on Thursday... Shiok~

[Joke of the Day] Ah Beng goes to Pub.

At a bar in New York , the man sat next to Ah Beng told the bartender, 'JOHNNIE WALKER, SINGLE' and his companion said, 'JACK DANIELS,SINGLE.' The bartender turned to Ah Beng and asked, 'AND YOU, SIR?' Ah Beng replied: 'Tan Ah Beng, MARRIED.'

No comments: