Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 57 in Korea.








Countdown: 58 days.

Temperature reading: 14 degree celsius.

Ah, today never felt better than before :) I woke up in the noon @ 2pm before coming to school for an exam at 4pm. 20 questions, 5 marks each and no more than 3 sentences of definitions for each questions. LOL, sounds too good to be true? Welcome to ICU!!

After exam, I went to Munji dormitory to collect a package that Soon Chan ordered for me and guessed what was it?? A SEPAK TAKRAW BALL!! Woohoo!! Now I can practise on my own in the midst of the biting cold and train hard for IHG liao. Awesome man, I can't express my excitment enough because I have been searching over the place to look for this ball, but to no avail. Luckily I had understanding who ordered it for me. Effort 101/100@@

Later, I meet Jung Hew and Shin Ji for dinner @ a restaurant in Jeonmin-dong and we had Par Jung (Korean pizza) and fried Octopus. Wonderful dinner + they treated me to some gelato ice cream after that. Double the goodness. We had a short chat and talked about our future and Jung Hew told me he planned to marry Shin Ji next year if everything goes on smoothly... *envious* When will my turn comes?? I wonder. As we adjourned back to school, I taught them how to play takraw along the way and we had fun abusing the poor little rattan ball.


Then, I had another appointment @ 10pm with brother (Hyung) Jae Hoon for beer and chickens @ Jeonmin-dong... Ahhh!!! I have to walk back again... He brought me to this bar - CinQ to have Cass beer and fried chicken. Man, the chicken seriously rocked (although a bit oily) and we watched baseball match together - Samsung Lions versus Doosan Bears and the game went into extra time because of a tie 4-4. I really wish to go watch a live baseball match before I leave, but Hyung Jae Hoon told me that the season playoffs will only be held in Seoul cuz the league matches are over. Hmm, sounds like a good excuse to leave Daejeon for a while *lol*

[Joke of the day] Ah Beng does jigsaw puzzles.
After completing a jigsaw puzzle he'd been working on for quite sometime, Ah Beng proudly shows off the finished puzzle to a friend.'It took me only 5 MONTHS to do it,' Ah Beng said. 'FIVE MONTHS? Why did you take so long.' the friend asked.Ah Beng replied, 'No, it is not long at all, look at the box, it says it is for 4 to 7 years'.

No comments: